The elections were held and those selected for our fraternal government were invested in due form and eager to start their new fraternal duties.
Wednesday evening realized the Grand Masters banquet and if you were lucky to secure a ticket you had the chance to listen to the profound words of a PGM from Michigan who spoke about the most important person their being "YOU" and the impact that you make on our Craft by adhering to Masonic tenets and principals to ensure that Freemasonry remains in perpetuity.
Please join me in congratulating the following brethren on their election and appointment:
1. R.W. Bro. Gursharan Parmar, District Deputy Grand Master, Toronto West
2. R.W. Bro. Elito Lim, Grand Junior Warden
3. R.W. Bro. Charles A. Woods, Member of the Board
4. R.W. Bro. W. David Armstrong, Member of the Board
1. R.W. Bro. Howard Adams, Member of the Board
2. R.W. Bro. George Warner, Member of the Board
3. V. W. Bro. John Lloyd, Grand Steward
1. W. Bro. Matwinder Phull, tel: 647-878-7196. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org