2. Masonry is a place where, within moral and civil guidelines; free thought, free speaking and the spiritual growth of man can grow into its fullest potential.
3. Masonry is a place which provides the opportunity to meet, know, and call brother, outstanding individuals from all walks of life that I would not otherwise have met.
4. Masonry is a place to be a part of an organization that has for its principle tenets ---Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth.
5. Masonry is a place that provides self-development opportunities, leadership training and experience, and to improve public
6. Masonry is a place you can go to give support as well as seek it.
7. Masonry is a place where moral virtues are taught and through these teachings a regular reinforcement of the moral virtues is experienced.
8. Masonry is a place to spend time with a group of brothers, who, by acting as good men, make me want to become a better man. Not better than others, but better than I would otherwise have been.
9. Masonry is a place to become better prepared to serve the community.
10. Masonry is a place to meet with established members of the community and to become a part of the community.